BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blogging???

Today I saw the movie "Julie & Julia"... What a wonderful movie! Besides the simply enjoyment of a really good movie, the best thing about it - I came away inspired to "blog" more. Wow! I'm not even a writer but yet, something about this movie created inspiration inside of me to actually "WRITE MORE"! So, here I am, blogging away...


What inspires you to reach beyond the ordinary? To aim for something just beyond reach? Is it your faith? Your desires? Your ambition? Your boss? Your Mother/Father? What drives you to accomplish your dreams, hopes and desires? I have always had goals, but not so much ambition. I strive to be the best I can at whatever endeavor I've attempted. And yes, there have been many times I've failed miserably. Yup, fallen flat on my face! But you know what, I've always picked myself up and tried again. And if failure continued to slap me in the face - well, I moved on to something else. I don't necessarily call all my thwarted attempts failures - I refer to them as true learning experiences... and I've learned some hard lessons over the years.

So tell me, is it that hard to reach out and grab for something you really and truly want? I don't think so... I think it's all in how you look at things. If you go into something, knowing you're going to fail, well, chances are, you will... but, if you decide you're going to succeed, odds are, you will. Is it that simple? Probably not, but in the grand scheme of things, isn't it better to have tried and failed than to never had tried at all...

0 comments: